Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Febrary 5: Hong Kong > Chicago > Providence

Sadly, like everything in life, all good things must come to an end. So today wraps up my grand adventure. My bags are all packed, and ready to go to the airport.


I love this view of Hong Kong, especially at night.


At the airport...


Breakfast at the United Club.



Can't we just stop off in Japan for awhile?


In flight entertainment.


Somewhere over Canada, I believe.


Brrr...welcome back to winter, Chicago-style.


A little bleary eyed, but alive.


Looks cold, huh.


And there's Warwick, Rhode Island - it really does get me off. That's an inside joke for Rhode Islanders - Providence Airport isn't in Providence at all, it's actually in Warwick.


What a great trip! A total of 28 days in Asia. Nine days in Vietnam. Almost 19,000 total miles traveled. Planes, trains, cars, buses, scooters, motorcycles, cars...and a whole lot by foot.