Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5: Providence, RI > Horseheads, New York

This trip has been simmering for awhile now, and I finally decided to take the plunge and just do it! Where am I going? Everyone keeps asking me, and other than wanting to see the Pacific and Monument Valley, the rest is up in the air. So join me as I take off on another exciting adventure.


Here we are, all ready and packed to go. Of course, we're only going to Horseheads for the first night, so it really is a bit anticlimactic. I'll be back soon, Fisk Street!


A semi-traditional breakfast at Seaplane Diner later, I was on the road.

A largely un-eventual six hours later (I actually had to stop for a nap on I-88, I was sleepy for some reason) I arrived in Horseheads. Nothing much happened that afternoon/evening, other than tech support for my parents and catching up. I was really excited for tomorrow, and didn't sleep very much.